Nikita Madhani’s Must-Have Mantras
Nikita Madhani is a fashion blogger, with great style and passion for new trends. She has a large following of young girls and women who are inspired by her evolving sense of fashion and style.
We did a short interview with her of her Must-Have Mantras!
- What is that one piece of jewellery which you do not leave your house without?
My Cartier bracelets. They are my life.
- A must-have in your suitcase, while travelling?
A lot of things actually but since we are talking about jewellery and accessories here, a bracelet and a couple of rings.
- Do you believe accessorizing is an essential part of styling in your form of work?
Yes accessorizing is way too important in putting together an outfit as it can instantly uplift the look and at times statement accessories can also change the tone of your look.
- One advice to young girls, when they are buying their ‘everyday jewellery’.
A few investment pieces go a long way.
- What goes through your mind, when collaborating with a jewellery or fashion brand?
How well does the brand and its designs connect with me, my style and my personality.
- A beauty regime, you swear-by?
Sunscreen, before stepping out and a night care serum and yes drinking lots of water.
- Which type of jewellery pieces do you swear-by? (Stud earrings, statement rings, etc.)
- Two of your favourite pieces from our collection? (You can see all our designs on our website: diaidesigns.com)
- Any comments about our brand or designs?
That they are proudly made in India and their Ethical and Eco-friendly approach in jewellery making . Being thoughtful towards our planet is the need of the hour.