We’re all seeking ways to simplify our lives, and having a few handy hacks on hand can go a long way. Here are a few to get you started.
How to untangle your gold chain:
- Grab a pin and tweezer.
- Spread out the tangled mess as much as you can to see what you have to work with.
- Take your pin and place it in the largest knot area at random.
- Then, using your tweezer, locate a chain part on the outside of the knotted area and try to loosen it up a little.
- If you don’t think that portion of the chain has any potential, try another.
- Create a more loose area after the chain begins to separate from the mass. If you can’t get a tangled chain to untangle, loosen it as much as you can.
- The chain end will eventually be plucked out of the mess.
- Please keep in mind that this procedure requires a great deal of patience.
How to store your chains to keep them untangled:
- Make certain that all of your chains are locked.
- Then store it in your jewellery box or luggage.
- If it helps any of you keep your jewellery from tangling, DiAi even provides a customised jewellery pouch.
- Your chain can be locked and kept in a little bag, with the lock and hook hanging outside.
The correct way to layer your necklaces:
- Keep the two chains you’d like to layer next to each other.
- Then lock the first necklace’s chain to the second necklace’s hook.
- You’ll now have a single necklace that combines both of your necklaces.
- Wrap the chain twice around your neck.
- Then, just like any other regular necklace, lock it.
- Adjust them to the right length for you.
How to remove your ring when stuck:
- Apply a small dab of moisturiser on your finger.
- Twister the ring slowly.
- Then gently try to remove it.
How to wear a bracelet by yourself:
- Take a paperclip and secure it to the loop’s end.
- With the paper clip, wrap the bracelet around your wrist.
- While securing the lock, hold on to the clip.
- Remove the clip once your bracelet is linked.
How to straighten the charms on your necklace:
- Gently pull the chain.
- Straighten the charms out.
- Pull lightly once more.
- Place it around your neck and adjust the length to your liking.
Hope this helps you simplify and organize your jewellery collection. Follow us on Instagram for regular tips and tricks!