Don’t worry! We’ll get it fixed. Send the piece across to us and we’ll make it in your correct size. If you’re unsure of your size, check out our sizing guide for rings and bracelets, or contact us on email@example.com.
We’ve just made finding out your ring size, a whole lot easier! If you already have a ring (can be any!) which fits you well, you can send that across and we’ll make your favourite DiAi ring in the same size. Your original ring will be returned to you as is, with your DiAi order. Or follow our quick and easy step-by-step guide on how to measure your ring size;
- Use a piece of string/ thread.
- Firmly string the thread around the finger you want to wear the Ring on.
- Mark the String where one end meets the other.
- Cut the String where it has been marked.
- Place the String on a Ruler to ascertain the exact length.
- Use the Chart mentioned below to find your Exact Size.
|Size (cm)||Size (mm)||Indian Size||U.S Size|
- If your knuckle is significantly larger than the base of your finger
- a) Measure your knuckle size
- b) Measure your Ring Size i.e base of the finger
- c) Pick a size between the Two
If you already have a bracelet (can be any!) which fits you well, you can send that across and we’ll make your favourite DiAi bracelet in the same size. Your original bracelet will be returned to you as is, with your DiAi order. Or follow our quick and easy step-by-step guide on how to measure your bracelet size;
- Measure your wrist using a piece of string, just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet.
- If you are using a String mark the Point where it one end meets the other to form a full circle.
- Cut the String at the Marked Point.
- Place the String Flat on a Ruler and measure.
Yes! Depending on the style of the necklace, we give you respective length options. Please find below a reference image of various chain lengths;